Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Light the Night

Thank you to all of you who came out and walked with us on Saturday evening in Menlo Park (and fundraised)! Although it was a little cold and windy, the walk turned out to be a success. My friend Dave (aka "the artist") created the Snoopy Steppers banner, which turned out great - thank you Dave! I don't know the details yet of how much our team raised or how much was raised by all the teams that night, however as soon as I find out I'll let you all know. There's another Light the Night walk on October 22nd in San Jose for those of you who missed out on this one, but still want to participate. Finally, I want to thank my friend Abby for all her help with Light the Night. She was our team captain and worked very hard on fundraising and getting everything organized - thank you Abby!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home