Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Normal Potassium

I went to Stanford this afternoon anticipating to be there for a few hours getting more potassium and magnessium through IV. In fact, the nurse that I got today thought it would be a good idea to start infusing a bag of potassium prior to even getting my lab results to get a head start (each bag takes an hour to infuse and the lab results take at least an hour to get back). Just as I was finishing the first bag, the results came in and my potassium was normal...hurray! So it was a very short day today, I was only there about two hours total!! I do still have to go back on Monday to check my levels again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home