Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Back To Work

Today was my first day back at work. I must say it wasn't easy waking up early and driving all the way to San Mateo, but I did it. Not only did I make it there, but I managed to put in a full eight hours without getting too tired. I definitely was ready to go home by 5:30pm and was exhausted the remainder of the evening. Usually when Chris gets home there's a home cooked meal waiting and then I have the energy to go for a walk, but tonight all I wanted to do was lie down (the gourmet meal days are over). Back to work tomorrow, I hope I get used to the daily routine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home