Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yahoo 360 Blog

For those of you who don't know, I have started another blog on Yahoo 360. I call this my "fun" blog because I don't talk at all about treatments, but rather about random thoughts/things that go on in my daily life. You can check out my Yahoo 360 blog at...

Erika's Yahoo 360 Blog

Also, my friend Abby and I who are both training for the Nike marathon through TNT are putting together a fundraiser Labor Day BBQ on September 4th. Anyone is invited, feel free to bring friends & family, but please do RSVP on the evite below so that we can estimate the right amount of food!

Labor Day BBQ Evite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home