Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Pictures

I wanted to thank everyone that came to the service on Saturday. It really meant a lot to me that so many of you could come. I know that the ones that couldn't make it were with us in spirit. Thank you.

This week I will gradually be adding pictures of Erika up on my Flickr account. If you would like to have copies of any of the pictures you can get them directly from Flickr or you can email me and let me know which ones you would like and I will get you a hard copy. Here is the url to my Flickr account.

http://flickr.com/photos/cmaxwell/sets/

If any of you do not have my personal email address here it is.
cmaxwell76@gmail.com

If you would like my contact information please email me and I send it to you.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Chris,

    It was good to be with you, friends and family yesterday. Thank you for posting the link to flickr. I look forward to the photos. We'll see you very soon.

    Love,
    james, janine & tatum

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the photos.
    Adrienne

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you, Chris. This means a lot. I look forward to seeing all the pictures of Erika. Thanks for staying in touch with everyone. My thoughts are with you always.

    Love,
    Jill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home