Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sleepy Day

Today was nice and quiet for a change. Erika slept on and off most of the day, which is good for her but she is so behind on her sleep that I don't know if she will ever catch up. There is always something going on in the hospital which makes sleeping difficult.

A new Attending started today which I'm happy about, although I haven't met him yet, Erika said he was much better than the last one. My Mom and Shawn are staying over with Erika tonight so I can try to catch back up on my sleep. I am hoping to get 12 hours, which should give me a boost for the coming week.

I wanted to thank everyone for your comments that you have been writing. Erika and I read them each day and I can't tell you how good it makes us feel to know that we have a lot of love and support from our friends and family through these tough times.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Hi Erika and Chris,

    I'm on the TNT run team this season and am one of Randy's mentees... He's kept us constantly informed on your condition and progress, and obviously cares a lot. I just wanted to let you know that your story has helped put much in perspective for me recently, and I'll continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

    Stephanie Claussen

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Erika and Chris, I went to gym today and when I was dancing at Jazzersize class, I suddenly recalled the days Erika took me to her tap dance class. I will try to learn tap dance so let's dance together someday:) Have a nice sleep to Erika and Chris. You two know how I like sleeping:) I still like to sleep and took a nap today too:) Love ya, Miho

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Erika and Chris,
    Just know I am thinking of you each day. I'm thrilled to hear the puppies were snuck in! All of us in the TNT office send you our prayers (especially myself and Debbie!).
    Love, Abby

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    Erika and Chris,

    Thanks for continuing to keep us all informed as to what's happening. Erica U has been tremendous about keeping the Winter TNT tri-team informed as well. I wish you both the best and am touched by your strength, courage, and determination.

    Cheers,
    Coach Ken
    Winter TNT Tri Team

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erika
    We started our spring season this weekend. I've got a great group of people in my mentor group so we will all be thinking of you as we train. Even my husband is walking for the cause this season.
    My love to both you and Chris. Take care, Martha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home