Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

PET/CT

After many frustrating calls to the nuclear medicine scheduling department, I finally got my PET/CT scheduled for today. Someone had cancelled their appointment, so they were able to get me in at noon. No IV's were needed, they were able to use my Hickman to test my blood and inject the sugar dye. I slept through the entire two hours of the procedure which was nice.

I have an appointment scheduled with my oncologist for next Wendesday, however I'm going to try to move it up to Monday since I was able to get my PET done earlier than planned. Hopefully by then I will have a better idea of possible treatment options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home