Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Preliminary CT Results

I spoke with my NP earlier today about my CT results. She said only the preliminary results were back and they still had to be reviewed by another attending radiologist. The preliminary results showed that the mass in my chest and liver are stable, but there's a new area of concern in my right lung. They believe it's some type of infection, but haven't ruled anything out. My NP was going to go take a look at the films herself and also call my infectious disease doctor to get me in right away. I should hopefully get in to see him sometime this week and will know more then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home