Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Chemo Today

This morning I went in to get my labs drawn and went to Stanford mall while I waited for the results (crazy idea). My white count was finally back to normal so I was able to get my dose of chemo today. What I found kind of interesting is that my hemoglobin has been normal (it even went up a little) without having Procrit for about a month. One less shot a week is always nice!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Chris and I went over to his aunt's house for Christmas eve and enjoyed some delicious potato soup and treats. It was nice to hang out and play with her two kitties. Yesterday we went over to Chris' mom's house. We also had a delicious dinner, which consisted of steak, creamed spinach, glazed carrots, potatoes, and topped off with homemade peppermint ice cream...yum! No turkey so far this year so I'm VERY happy!

I'll be back at work tomorrow and through the rest of the week. I'm supposed to work Friday 12/30, but depending on my workload during the week I may take the day off. No plans for us for New Years, except for a Shark's game.

No word on the house yet. The court date was this past Thursday, but because of the holidays we probably won't hear anything until tomorrow. We figure that no news is good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home