Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Back At Work

Today I decided to be brave and go back to work. I’ve been fever free since Saturday morning and feeling relatively well, so I thought why not. I really hope whatever it is that I had is out of my system for good now. The CT scan that I will have done tomorrow should confirm that. On Wednesday I will get the results and if all looks good I may be able to have chemo that afternoon. If not, I’m probably looking at next Monday. I’m still continuing to do my IV anti-fungal medication at home. It’s been so convenient to be able to do my own infusion without having to go in everyday…another advantage of having a central line (catheter).

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Erika -
    I am so glad to hear you're out of the hospital and doing better! We're all thinking of you here at the LLS/TNT office, and lots of well wishes from the team.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Go, TEAM!
    :)Lisa

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad to hear that you are home! I've been thinking about you so much. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!! Take Care, Martha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home