Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Admitted to Stanford

I was admitted yesterday afternoon to Stanford so I wasn't able to post an update earlier this week. I didn't get chemo on Wednesday as planned since my counts were too low. In fact, it turns out I'm neutrophenic right now so I'm in isolation once again. I guess getting two rounds of chemo back to back really took a toll on my body this time. I did see both my oncologist and BMT doctor on Wednesday and they both agreed that my GVHD looked much better. My skin is mostly healed and my mouth and lips are doing much better also. The plan right now is for me to get to go home tomorrow. I'll make sure to write a more detailed update once I'm back home.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Tommy T. said…

    We have a saying here in Texas, Cowboy up or cowgirl in your case,but im sure you have heard it all before. But basicly the key to beating any illness is to stay positive,and kick it square in the ass. So I hope you get well soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home