Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

A good weekend

It finally seems like I had a decent weekend after having several where I didn't feel well. So far I haven't had the chemo side effects I experienced last week (mouth soreness and extreme fatigue/weakness), which could be due to the lower dose that I received this time around.

Yesterday Chris and I helped out at one of the waterstops for the TNT walk team in the morning and then went to dinner with some friends at The Slanted Door in the city. For those of you who have not been, the food is delicious and I highly recommend it (we did have to make reservations one month ahead for a weekend evening though). Tomorrow my friend from Japan arrives and she will be staying with us for the next two weeks. I'm very excited to have her visit, it's been almost a year since she was last here. We're hoping to be able to take her down to LA next weekend depending on how I'm feeling after my chemo this Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home