Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Friday, April 29, 2005

No Tahoe again

Unfortunately we decided to cancel our trip up to Tahoe again this weekend. I just haven't been feeling so well the past few days and we felt it wasn't worth it to go up there for me to feel miserable. I know I definitely wouldn't have the strength to ski. It appears that this chemo has had minimal side effects on me so far. The only thing I have experienced the past two days are the usual fevers, but I'm not sure those are being caused by the chemo. The last two mornings I have also woken up to episodes of rigors which have taken a lot out of me. I've been sleeping about 14-16 hours a day so you can imagine how exhausted I must feel. Lucky for me, I have many kitties to keep me company in bed all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home