Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Liver Biopsy Update

Okay so I spoke to soon (or should have knocked on wood) when I said I was feeling back to normal Friday night after coming back from our second trip to the hospital. I ended up waking up around 1:30am with a fever of around 103F. After a sleepless night of ice packs and Tylenol every four hours we finally got the fever under control. Saturday I mostly stayed in bed resting, taking several naps, and continuing with the Tylenol regimen. Today was my first fever free day and I finally had enough energy to get out for a little while and enjoy the nice weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home