Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Erika's Treatment Update -- Week 44

I met with my BMT doctor this afternoon. I figured we would talk more about my biopsy results and discuss treatment options, however he didn't know anything about my results and hadn't talked to my oncologist. So as of today I still don't have anymore information regarding what will be done. I'm scheduled to meet with my oncologist next Wednesday 4/27 for chemo so hopefully I will know more then.

Since my red count is back to normal and I've been feeling pretty well the last few days, Chris and I decided to go up to Tahoe this weekend. I'm not sure how much skiing we will be able to get in due to the spring weather conditions, but I'm just happy to be going up there for the weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home