Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Erika's Treatment Update -- Week 21

Hi.

Here's my quick update for the week:

  • Monday - went into Stanford to get blood counts and everything looked great, didn't need anything although I was there from 9-4:3opm since the lab was having problems with their machines.
  • Tuesday - spent the afternoon at the dentist getting an unexpected emergency filing. Guess I went a little too crazy with all the Halloween candy and broke a tooth when I was eating some of it.
  • Wednesday - had appointment with my doctor and 3rd round of chemo. She seemed pleased with the way things are going so I'm not scheduled to go back until Wed 11/24! I will get my 4th treatment that day and will also get the results of my donor chimerism.
The rest of the week I've spent resting at home, this chemo has mild side effects, but it really makes me exhausted. I'm still catching up on emails, so those that haven't heard back from me I'm working on it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home