Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Out of hospital

Hi again!

I just did my weekly update yesterday, however I wanted to let you all know that I was discharged this evening (Sunday) and got to come home. My fevers are low grade and although they will continue IV antibiotics, they're going to monitor me closely daily as an outpatient starting tomorrow morning. I'm just glad to be home and finally get a good night's sleep. As soon as I have a better idea of what my schedule will be like for the week I'll let those of you that would like to visit know :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Randy said…

    glad you are out of the hospital. Look forward to seeing you soon! Be strong!

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Erika, You are truly amazing in your handling of adversity (given what I've gone through, I should know). You've got more Mojo than anyone I know. Love y'all (now that I'm a Southerner).

    Roger "De Unbalanced Mountain Biker" Fong ... aka DUMB

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Erika! Hope you're still enjoying home. What are you going to do without the Olympics? When you're up for visitors, please put me on the list for a slot!
    Love and hugs!
    Beth Avilla (Walt Disney World 1/2 marathon bound!)
    mentorbeth@yahoo.com
    408/202-1027

     

Post a Comment

<< Home