Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Monday, October 16, 2006

A Not So Good Weekend

Thankfully I didn't have any big plans for the weekend, because I was not feeling well at all. Friday I started getting my usual fevers again, which lasted throughout the weekend. Saturday morning I woke up with a lot of bone pain. My whole body hurt so bad, I wasn't able to get out of bed until close to noon. Sunday the pain was a little better and today it's still lingering. My guess is that the pain is from my Neupogen shots. Usually I get the pain on my lower back, but this time it seems to be everywhere. I also got really bad mouth sores from chemo this time. It reminded me back to the days of my transplant and when I had GVHD. I was so spoiled with the last chemo, because the side effects were so minimal. This one is harder to tolerate, especially when I have to work.

Tomorrow I have my appointment with the surgeon that inserted my Hickman catheter. It will be interesting to see if he's able to pursuade me into removing it and inserting something new.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Randy said…

    hey..damn dirty drugs! Be strong! Perhaps I should drop off a tub of Chunky Monkey? Would that help?

    -Randy

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Erika said…

    Chunkey Monkey anytime :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home