Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Too Much Sun

This past weekend I went on a shopping adventure trying to find a pair of shorts now that the weather is starting to warm up. After many hours of looking I finally found one pair. I was so happy about findiding them that I think I got a little too much sun on Sunday. I'm usually not one to burn easily, but since my 2nd transplant I think I've become highly senstive to any sun exposure. One of my leg's ended up getting burnt pretty bad and by Sunday evening I had a pretty high fever. I had fevers through the night and Monday morning woke up feeling terrible. I called in sick to work and stayed in bed until about noon. I finally started to feel better yesterday afternoon although I've had to stay on Tylenol to keep the fevers stable. I guess I learned my lesson about staying out in the sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home