Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Feeling Better

I'm feeling much better this weekend compared to last. The fevers seem to be under control and I'm back to my routine of having them on non-prednisone days. I received most of the results of all my blood tests on Wednesday when I saw my oncologist. The blood cultures were negative along with everything else that was ran (there were two still pending). My CT is scheduled for this coming Monday at 9:30pm. I should hopefully get the results of the scan sometime next week.

My hemoglobin was a little low this time, so I'm back on my weekly Procrit shots. Besides that, I got the okay to do my two weeks of chemo again. I also got my infusion of Zometa again for my bones.

Things at home have been a little crazy with Francesca. Her big sister Pebbles has been a great teacher and therefore is learning things much better than we anticipated. She loves to play and bite on EVERYTHING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home