Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Chemo Still On Hold

I talked with my nurse practioner this morning and it appears that we're going to hold off on chemo until next Monday, Nov 7th. Originally when they found out about my shingles, my treatment had been postponed to this past Monday and then today. Unfortunately, not all my lesions have fully scabbed so they don't want to take the risk. I have several lesions that are blistery and very painful. I've been given an over the counter medicine to put on the lesions to help them scab faster, so I hope that helps get them moving along. This is by far the worst case of shingles I've had and believe me I've had my fair share of it many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home