Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Erika's Treatment Update -- Week 31

Hi!

Not much of an update this week, things have been going smoothly and I didn't see my doctor's during treatment yesterday so I don't have any updates. I got my 8th round of chemo yesterday. I did get a nasty fever again through the night reaching 103.8 or so, but was able to control it better this time around. Today I'm feeling much better, although I'm staying in bed and resting. Besides that I've been trying to keep busy during the days by doing some scrapbooking and cooking.

Well that's all I have to say this time, hopefully next time I'll have a more detailed update. Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home