Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Goodbye Siebel, Hello Oracle

After a tough weekend of thinking things through, I made my decision to accept Oracle's offer. In my heart I always knew this was the better option for me, I just was so excited with the opportunity to possibly be able to work for Google. I was so impressed by their campus, people, and of course perks. I am however, very excited to have the opportunity to work for Oracle and are looking forward to the change. I can definitely say that my employment with Siebel was by far the best experience I've ever had and I have the most respect for them. They are definitely one company that knows how to treat their employees well.

I want to thank all of you who posted a comment and/or sent me an email with your opinion on my employment decision. It meant a lot to me to hear what everyone had to say. 90% of you thought I should stay with Oracle. I guess you were all thinking in my best interest and how important the benefits aspect of it was for me. For those of you who thought I should go for Google...I don't blame you, if I wasn't under the current circumstances I would have taken that offer instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home