Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MRI Results

I finally got the results of the MRI that I had done of my pelvis/hips this past Saturday morning. It looks like the area is disease/cancer free which is definitely a relief. In addition to the herniated disc in my lumbar region, I also have bursitis in both hips and some swelling around the sacro-iliac joint. The disc and bursitis is most likely caused by the exercise I have been doing and the sacro-iliac joint could be caused by chiropractic manipulation. My oncologist will be discussing these further with me tomorrow when I see her and we will talk about what I will be able to do about it. I'm really hoping it won't keep me from doing the 1/2 marathon this weekend and training for the Nike marathon.

I also had my CT scan of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis this morning. I should get the results tomorrow along with my 9th dose of Velban. I'll make sure to post an update of the results as soon as I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home