Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Erika's Treatment Update -- Week 9

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the emails regarding my transplant and the pictures I posted. I was feeling great up until Wednesday evening when I got a fever. I've had fevers ranging from 100.5-103.0 since then and so they have decided to admit me back into E1 again. I spent the night last night and the doctors said today that I probably won't be able to go home until the fevers are under control and they try to find the source. I had some cultures done earlier in the week and this afternoon they will be doing a CT scan to see if they can find something.

If any of you are up to visiting me, I'm back in the E1 unit of the hospital, room #135. I'm not sure when I will be here until, but for sure through tomorrow. If you do decide to visit I would appreciate it if you could call before coming, my room phone # is (650) 498-3210.

Well that's it for this week, it started out pretty uneventful, however things always change so quickly! Hope you all have a great weekend, it looks like the weather is going to be beautiful!

Love,
Erika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home