Snoopy's Updates

Erika's four-year ongoing battle with non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's Lymphoma after an autologous BMT and non-myeloblative allogeneic BMT.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back Home

I got the good news this morning. My Methotrexate level was low enough to go home and I was discharged around noon. Before getting to go home however, I had a chest x-ray and nasal swab done. My chest x-ray showed no change since the last CT, however there still appears to be some blockage in my lung (most likely from swollen lymph nodes).

I have a lot of new pills to take. Aside from the oral Leucavorin (which I have to take every six hours), I'm also on antibiotics, and potassium/magnesium. I'm feeling pretty good, except for being quite fatigued. I think this is due to the lack of sleep I got while I was in the hospital. I was able to rest some this afternoon and I'm hoping to get a good night's so I can go into work tomorrow. Even though I worked a lot while in the hospital, I still managed to fall behind and are anxious to get caught back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home